News and Events
- February 2015: Our paper is published on BMC Developmental Biology. Congratulations to Aleman and Sang-Kyu
- February 2015: Our paper is published on Environ. Sci. Technol. Congratulations to Sang-Kyu, Aleman, Celeste, and Zheng [Rice News].
- July 2014: Congratulations to Rio for getting accepted by the FlexMed program at Mount Sinai Medical School.
- April 2014: Congratulations to Rio on winning the Schroepfer Summer Undergrad Research Fellowship!
- January 2014: Our paper is accepted by PLOS ONE. Congratulations to SangKyu, Aleman, and Celeste:
- June 2013: Congratulations to Jaime for winning the Sid Suggs Summer Research Fellowship. [BCB News].
- June 2013: Our paper is accepted by PNAS. Congratulations to Hui, Aleman, and Marta [Rice News].
- May 2013: Congratulations to Julie for winning the Frederick B. Rudolph Award for Outstanding Biochemistry & Cell Biology Senior [Rice News].
- May 2013: Congratulations to Celeste for winning the James B. Walker Award for Outstanding Senior in Biochemistry & Cell Biology [Rice News].
- May 2013: Congratulations to Julie, and Celeste for winning the Distinction in Research Award
- April 2013: Celeste, Charles, Julie, and Robin participated at Rice's annual research symposium. Congratulations to Celeste for being one of the recipients of the Wiess School of Natural Sciences Awards for Top Three Projects.
- March 2013: Congratulations to Celeste on getting interviews from every graduate school she applied to and getting offers from top-ranked schools!
- Jan 2013: Congratulations to Julie on getting interviews from every med school she applied to and getting offers from her dream schools!
- Dec 2012: Congratulations to Elizabeth Q and Gaby on publishing a paper on Environmental Science & Technology!
- We are currently recruiting postdocs. Please see details.
- May 2012: Congratulations to Julie on winning the Schroepfer Summer Undergrad Research Fellowship!
- May 2010: Congratulations to Yun on winning the Schroepfer Summer Undergrad Research Fellowship!