Our laboratory is interested in using the nematode C. elegans as a model to decipher the gene networks behind complex traits such as development and behavior. [learn more]
- July 2014: Congratulations to Rio for getting accepted by the FlexMed program at Mount Sinai Medical School.
- April 2014: Congratulations to Rio on winning the Schroepfer Summer Undergrad Research Fellowship!
- June 2013: Congratulations to Jaime for winning the Sid Suggs Summer Research Fellowship. [BCB News].
- June 2013: Our paper is accepted by PNAS. Congratulations to Hui, Aleman, and Marta [Rice News].
- May 2013: Congratulations to Julie for winning the Frederick B. Rudolph Award for Outstanding Biochemistry & Cell Biology Senior [Rice News].
- May 2013: Congratulations to Celeste for winning the James B. Walker Award for Outstanding Senior in Biochemistry & Cell Biology
- May 2013: Congratulations to Julie, and Celeste for winning the Distinction in Research Award
- April 2013: Celeste, Charles, Julie, and Robin participated at Rice's annual research symposium. Congratulations to Celeste for being one of the recipients of the Wiess School of Natural Sciences Awards for Top Three Projects.
- March 2013: Congratulations to Celeste on getting interviews from every graduate school she applied to and getting offers from top-ranked schools!
- Jan 2013: Congratulations to Julie on getting interviews from every med school she applied to and getting offers from her dream schools!
Lab Meeting Schedule
|9/24||Weiwei - Lab Safety||All Lab meetings are at
3:00-4:00pm on Wednesdays
at W209 George R. Brown