Our laboratory is interested in using the nematode C. elegans as a model to decipher the gene networks behind complex traits such as development and behavior. [learn more]
- April 2015: We have two technician / student intern positions available immediately.
With flexible starting dates, these positions will be for six months with possibility of renewal afterwords. One position is for RNAi screens in C. elegans and Drosophila. This position requires good lab skills in molecular genetics. Experience in C. elegans or Drosophila is preferred. The other position is for bioinformatic data analysis. This position requires computational skills such as Java, MySQL, Perl, MatLab.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV and a copy of transcript, and indicate which project you are interested in.
- February 2015: Our paper is published on BMC Developmental Biology. Congratulations to Aleman and Sang-Kyu
- February 2015: Our paper is published on Environ. Sci. Technol. Congratulations to Sang-Kyu, Aleman, Celeste, and Zheng [Rice News].
- July 2014: Congratulations to Rio for getting accepted by the FlexMed program at Mount Sinai Medical School.
- April 2014: Congratulations to Rio on winning the Schroepfer Summer Undergrad Research Fellowship!
Lab Meeting Schedule
|1/27||Weiwei - First lab meeting||All Lab meetings are at
12:00 noon - 1:00pm on Tuesdays
at W209 George R. Brown
|5/5||Lab meeting. (May 6th is end of the semester)|