Our laboratory is interested in using the nematode C. elegans as a model to decipher the gene networks behind complex traits such as development and behavior. [learn more]
- October 2015: Our paper is published on PLoS ONE. Congratulations to Marta, Sang-Kyu, Aleman, and Zheng
- February 2015: Our paper is published on BMC Developmental Biology. Congratulations to Aleman and Sang-Kyu
- February 2015: Our paper is published on Environ. Sci. Technol. Congratulations to Sang-Kyu, Aleman, Celeste, and Zheng [Rice News].
- July 2014: Congratulations to Rio for getting accepted by the FlexMed program at Mount Sinai Medical School.
- April 2014: Congratulations to Rio on winning the Schroepfer Summer Undergrad Research Fellowship!
Lab Meeting Schedule
|9/22||Weiwei (Lab Safety)||All Lab meetings are at
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm on Tuesdays
at W100D George R. Brown
|12/1||Peter and Wayne|